Perfectly Moist Banana Bread
- 5 extra ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup raw milk
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Blend the wet ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then, gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the dough into a generously buttered loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for about an hour, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Serve with a smear of butter, it is better for everyone that way.